Important Online Reservation Tips
Requests for specific sites can be made using the "Additional Information for Bourne Scenic Park" space provided.
Please review our Reservation Policies regarding all cancellations.
All reservations include 2 adults and 4 children. Do not add any additional adults unless you will have more than 2 at the time of check-in.
All reservations made online must be paid in full.
- Reservations can be made in-person at the Park Office from April 6th to November 2nd from 8:00 a.m. To 9:00 p.m.
- All reservations made for less than one week must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
- There is a two night minimum on all reservations in the Off-Season.
- There is a one week minimum two week maximum on all Peak-Season reservations.
- Weekend reservations in the Peak-Season will be accepted by phone or in-person on a first come first serve basis beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Friday of the current weekend.
- All reservations require a $50.00 Deposit and can be secured with Cash, MasterCard or Visa or Travelers Check.
- A personal check will only be accepted for the required Deposit if it is received within Two Weeks of the date the reservation is made. If a check is not received in the required time frame the reservation will be canceled without notice. Please make checks payable to: Bourne Scenic Park and mailed to: 231 Sandwich Rd. Bourne MA. 02532.
- No personal checks accepted at time of arrival.
- All Reservations made On-Line must be paid in full.
- All Cancellations and Changes are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
- Cancellations received more than 14 Days prior to arrival will receive a full refund minus the $20.00 service charge.
- Cancellations received 14 to 7 Days prior to arrival will receive a camping credit minus the $20.00 service charge.
- No refunds will be given if a cancellation is received within one week of your arrival date.
We do our best to honor all requests; however we cannot guarantee a particular site.
Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature, weather or early departures.