Important Online Reservation Tips
- You first must accept the Business Terms & Conditions.
- Follow the 3 Steps Below:
Step 1. Select date and number of nights
Step 2. Select Unit on Map
Step 3. Select # of Occupants then "Get Quote"
- Do not add Extra Adults unless you are sure they will be present at time of Check-In.
Sites with a Green Dot are available & Sites with Red Dot are Not Available.
All reservations made online for less than a week must be paid in full.
- Reservations can be made in-person at the Park Office from March 27th to October 25th from 8:00 a.m. To 9:00 p.m.
- All reservations include 2 adults 4 Children.
- All reservations made for less than one week must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
- There is a two night minimum on all reservations in the Off-Season.
- There is a one week minimum two week maximum on all Peak-Season reservations.
- Weekend reservations in the Peak-Season will be accepted by phone or in-person on a first come first serve basis beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Friday of the current weekend.
- All reservations require a $50.00 Deposit and can be secured with Cash, MasterCard or Visa or Travelers Check.
- A personal check will only be accepted for the required Deposit if it is received within Two Weeks of the date the reservation is made. If a check is not received in the required time frame the reservation will be canceled without notice. Please make checks payable to: Bourne Scenic Park and mailed to: 231 Sandwich Rd. Bourne MA. 02532.
- No personal checks accepted at time of arrival.
- All Reservations made On-Line must be paid in full.
- All Cancellations and Changes are subject to a $20.00 service charge.
- Cancellations received more than 14 Days prior to arrival will receive a full refund minus the $20.00 service charge.
- Cancellations received 14 to 7 Days prior to arrival will receive a camping credit minus the $20.00 service charge.
- No refunds will be given if a cancellation is received within one week of your arrival date.
We do our best to honor all requests; however we cannot guarantee a particular site.
Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature, weather or early departures.