Rustic Lodges Rental
Bourne Scenic Park Rustic Lodges
Available in the Off Season: (Two Night Minimum – Two Week Maximum.)
Available In the Peak Season: (One Week Minimum Two Week Maximum.)
(Saturday to Saturday Accommodations Only)
Rules & Regulations
Check-In 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Check-Out 11:00 a.m.
- No Propane Heaters or Stoves allowed in Lodge.
- No Pets allowed in Lodge.
- Lodge occupancy is limited to six persons (2 adults/ 4 children). A maximum of two (2) additional adults may be substituted at a charge of $12.00 per adult per night.
- Campfires are only permitted in the onsite fire rings and cannot be left unattended. No other fireplaces are permitted.
- Parking is limited to two (2) Vehicles.
- All refuse is to be placed in the proper receptacles provided for the Lodge. No hazardous waste, including propane tanks, should be disposed of in dumpsters.
- Dry wells are for wash water only. No refuse or sewage is to be deposited into dry wells. Sewage is to be disposed of at our Dump Station. Any violation will be cause for immediate eviction from the park and a charge of $50.00 will be assessed for clean-up.
- No cutting through other camp sites.
- Security Deposit A valid Credit Card # will be needed at time of check in for any damage found to the Lodge.
- All visitors must pay $6.00 per day and must exit the park by 10:30 p.m.
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult to Restrooms, Playground, Recreation Hall, Camp Store and Park Office. Children under the age 18 must be on their own campsite between the Hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- No Bicycles or Rollerblades are allowed after dark. All children under the age of 12 are required to wear suitable bicycle helmets whenever riding a bike per Massachusetts State Law.
- Skateboards, motorized vehicles (scooters, mini bikes, ATV’s,etc.) are Not Allowed on park roads. Golf Carts Cannot be rented at the Lodges or Cabins.
- No watercraft or boat trailers allowed in park.
- No person shall, in Bourne Scenic Park, carry on any business or commercial calling, or trade, sell or otherwise deal in commodities or merchandise of any description, or solicit patronage.
- Persons cutting, mutilating, removing or taking away of trees, shrubs, flowers or wood is prohibited. Persons apprehended will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. No person shall remove or deface any property within the park. Nothing shall be nailed or screwed to any tree, fence, or other park property.
- Persons using Bourne Scenic Park do so at their own risk. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Matters involving police intervention or receipt of a written violation may result in termination of a camper’s stay without a refund.
As defined in Chapter 21 of the General Laws as amended by Chapter 631 of the Acts of 9153 and Section 2 of Chapter 557 of the Acts of 1947.
RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.