Important Online Reservation Tips
Important Online Reservation Tips
- You first must accept the Business Terms & Conditions.
- Follow the 3 Steps Below:
Step 1. Select date and number of nights
Step 2. Select Unit on Map
Step 3. Select # of Occupants then “Get Quote”
- DO NOT add Extra Adults at time of booking, you will need to pay for extra adults at time of Check-In.
- Sites with a Green Dot are available & Sites with Red Dot are NOT Available.
- Sites that are white are seasonal and NOT Available.
- All reservations made for less than a week must be paid in full.
- Sites that are made for one week or more require a $100.00 deposit at time of booking.
- Please see the Reservation Schedule under the Reservation Tab as to when you can book online reservations.
- Reservations can be made in-person at the Park Office from March 31st to October 29th from 8:00 a.m. To 9:00 p.m.
- You must be 18 years old to make a reservation.
- All reservations include 2 adults 4 Children.
- All reservations made for less than one week must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
- There is a two-night minimum on all reservations in the Off-Season.
- There is a one week minimum two week maximum on all Peak-Season reservations.
- All Electric & Non-Electric Peak-Season reservations are Friday to Friday.
- Rustic Cabin & Rustic Lodge Peak-Season reservations are Saturday to Saturday.
- Weekend reservations in the Peak-Season will be accepted by phone or in-person on a first come first serve basis beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Friday of the current weekend.
- All reservations that are one week or more require a $100.00 Deposit and can be secured with Cash, Discover, MasterCard or Visa or Travelers Check.
- A personal check will only be accepted for the required Deposit if it is received within Two Weeks of the date the reservation is made. If a check is not received in the required time frame the reservation will be canceled without notice. Please make checks payable to: Bourne Scenic Park and mailed to: 231 Sandwich Rd. Bourne MA. 02532.
- No personal checks accepted at time of arrival.
- All Cancellations and Changes are subject to a $30.00 service charge.
- Cancellations received more than 14 Days prior to arrival will receive a full refund minus the $30.00 service charge.
- Cancellations received 14 to 7 Days prior to arrival will receive a camping credit minus the $30.00 service charge.
- No refunds will be given if a cancellation is received within one week of your arrival date.
- Transient campers have the option to rent golf carts on a first come, first served basis. Only seasonal campers are allowed to bring in personal golf carts.
- Sites cannot be “lent-out” or “sublet”.
- No boats or trailers allowed in the campground
We do our best to honor all requests; however, we cannot guarantee a particular site.
Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature, weather or early departures.
Rustic Cabin Rental
Rustic Lodge Rental
Stop On In!
Rentals Available For Your Upcoming Stay
Interested in utilizing a rental at Bourne Scenic Park for your upcoming stay? We have three different rentals options available for your review. We have rustic cabins and lodges, and also have pavilion/tent rental areas available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.